Sunday, November 29, 2020

Saturday, November 28, 2020

Otis Jackson was a pharmacist at Stewart & Holmes Drug Company in Tacoma from 1887 to 1899 before moving to Walla Walla on April 10th 1899 to join John Green in the Green and Jackson Drug Store located at 19 West Main Street. Photos courtesy of Krysti Yandrich.




Otis Jackson in Tacoma




 
Stewart & Holmes store in Tacoma

Otis Jackson & A M Stewart in Tacoma

Stewart & Holmes Drug store in Tacoma

John Green and Otis C. Jackson in Walla Walla

Green & Jackson's, 19 W Main. (a Maxwell photo)

Otis & Agnes Jackson lived at the house he built in the Summer of 1908 on NE corner of the Bryant and Division intersection. Family as it was in 1920 pictured here.