Sunday, March 26, 2017

Bowlaway was located at 123 E. Alder prior to opening a new 12 lane facility in the Eastgate area at 411 Ash in 1957. Photos by Bill Lilley courtesy of Jeanne Savage and the Union-Bulletin.

Bowlaway, eight lanes and a lunch room at 123 E Alder, July 2 1956
Gene Struthers, manager

Bowling team in the last year of bowling at 123 E Alder, May 29 1956. Conrad Heimbigner on right.

Bowlaway new construction at 411 Ash Street, May 1956